WCS Admissions Process
We encourage you to discover how Whitehall Christian School can help your child develop a life life long learning, service to others and a character that brings glory to God. Come visit us, talk with us, tour our facilities, and meet our staff. Our principal, teachers, and staff are here to work with you through each step of the process.
Step 1: Discover WCS
We recommend you begin with the option below that best meets your family’s needs, or take advantage of all of these initial steps in our admissions process to experience all WCS has to offer. While we believe the activities below are great first steps, you are welcome to begin the online application at any time before, during, or after spending time with us.
At Whitehall Christian School, we look forward to partnering with you as you consider WCS for your child’s education.
To request further information, request to visit our school, or request classroom visitation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the school.
Mrs. Priscilla Gonzalez –Principal
- Phone: (610) 799-2341
- Fax: (610) 799-2342
- Email: email@example.com
Step 2: Fill Out An Application
When you have determined that Whitehall Christian School could be a good fit for your family, you can begin the application process by downloading and completing a registration form. As part of the application process you will need to:
- Complete the registration form
- Provide, for a student enrolling at WCS for the first time, two letters of recommendation, including contact information, from recent teachers/administrators/pastor from his/her previous school/church
- Submit a copy of your student’s birth certificate
- Submit current grades and test results from any previous schools.
Note: For returning WCS students, a re-enrollment form can be downloaded by clicking on the link. Since you are a returning student, all other documents should be on file in the office.
Step 3: Student –Parent Interview
Once we have reviewed your completed application, we will contact you to discuss next steps, which will include an interview.
Step 4: Admissions Decision
Each student’s application is carefully considered by the administration. All discussions regarding applications are held in the strictest confidence. Admission decisions consider the student’s potential for success at WCS. Parents will be notified of the admissions decision in person or in writing; reasons for the decision are not disclosed to applicants.
Whitehall Christian School reserves the right to grant admittance only to students who we believe meet the criteria outlined in our admissions policy.
Step 5: Apply for Financial Assistance (optional)
Because we are a small school which strives to keep the cost of Christian education low, WCS has limited financial assistance available. Financial assistance is need-based and on a first come, first served basis. Visit the financial assistance page for information on types of financial assistance available and to apply for financial assistance using the scholarship application. Applicants for the upcoming school year may apply for financial assistance after April 1. Applications will be processed as seats and funds are available.
Step 6: Enrollment
Once you are accepted and notified that a seat is available, you may reserve your spot by paying your non-refundable registration fee in one of two ways:
- In person, at our school office, by cash, cashier’s check or money order. Checks should be made out to“Whitehall Christian School.”
- Online by credit card, debit card, or through your bank account by clicking on the make a payment link under the “Support WCS” drop-down menu on the website.
The registration fee is $400 for the first student in your family, with a 10% discount for each additional child. Once a grade level is full, we may offer a wait list.
Tuition payments may also be made in one of two ways:
- In person, at our school office, by cash, cashier’s check or money order. Checks should be made out to “Whitehall Christian School.”
- Online by credit card, debit card, or through your bank account by clicking on the make a payment link under the “Support WCS” drop down menu on the website.
We look forward to meeting with you!